This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to my grandmother’s 90th birthday. When asked how it felt to be 90. She said she felt like James Brown. She felt good. How about you do you feel? Do feel tired or achy ALL THE TIME.
Stop your behavior today and listen to some of my 90 year old grandmother’s 7 tips for exercise and diet.
- Exercise daily — she walks 1 mile each day
- Get fresh air — she lives on a farm and make sure she sits outside for at least 1 hour
- Stay Active — when we went to pick her up for her party she was mopping the floor (she’s 90 and still cleaning her own house)
- Eat oatmeal daily — maybe that’s where I get it =)
- Eat fresh fruit, veggies and sweet potatoes — she grows most of her own food
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat healthy meals
A pretty simple way to live, huh. She’s one of the healthiest people I know. Just this week she’s got her 1st hearing aid — ps. I think its hearing issue is selective.
What steps can you make today to reach 90?