Seriously who doesn’t want to feel good about themselves! When you are confident, you feel better emotionally and mentally. Life feels good
and from your relationships to your business life feels damn good.
That’s why you should go about doing anything to boost your self-confidence. One of the best ways I know how to boost your confidence is exercising. Plus it has some amazing health benefits.
So how can exercise boost self-confidence?
Here Are 7 Ways How Exercising Boosts Your Confidence
- Weight Control. Not feeling your leanest really can keep you from feeling your best. Exercising and healthy eating is one of the manage or lose your weight. It’s a simple equation the better shape you are, the better you will feel. When you feel good about yourself, it’s easier to make friends and more connections in life means more confidence.
- Mood Booster. No one skips to their workout, but damn you feel glad that you did it. Working out is one of the best mood boosters I know, that’s legal. Now don’t worry if you don’t have time, you can always, go for a walk, bike ride or a run. Moving your body helps your brain to stimulate brain chemicals like dopamine and serotonin, these chemicals give you that feel good feeling.
- More energy. In this day and age, who isn’t looking for more energy? Making exercise a regular practice helps you to feel better. When you feel better you want do more.
- Better sleep. It’s hard to feel confident when you are dragging ass!! Regular exercise helps you get to sleep and stay asleep. Too many studies prove that sleep is necessary for general feelings of well-being.
- Improves productivity. One of the best ways to clear the mind is to exercise regularly. I get some of my best ideas working out. Working out helps me to work through different challenges I may be facing. Plus when you push yourself through exercise.
- Give you something to look forward to. Once you have a reasonable schedule for exercising, you will start to look forward to it. When I was in corporate. I lived from this kickboxing class. Everyone in my office knew don’t get in my way on Mondays or Wednesdays. It forced to me to leave work and gave me something healthy to look forward to.
- Improves concentration. In general exercising helps us to develop the necessary skills to concentrate on the task in hand. You are focusing on breathing, keeping good form and listening to your body. It’s through exercise that I’ve been learning to listen to my body to know what it needs.
- Feelings of control and achievement. Working is where I really start to see the fruit of setting goals. Sure we all want to hit our fitness goals overnight, but it was my fitness goasl that taught me that taking it step by step day by day got me to my goal. It showed me that hitting your goals takes work, dedication, commitment and consistency. Then you start hitting goals you feel AMAZING and starting feeling this swell of confidence.
Don’t Wait! Get Started Today!