Give yourself a pat on the back! Wow. You did it. 30 days in a row to create the foundation to build a healthy lifestyle. For my Boston based challenge takers I feel like I should call up the Boston Duck boats and we have a parade down Boylston Street. I feel like there should be some cheering squad leaping off this page to congratulate you on the amazing accomplishment.
I’d like to personally thank you for being part of this 30 Day Challenge and making it such a huge success.Whether you managed just a few posts or completed every single daily blog challenge (2 snaps up!!) you should celebrate.
Based on the good work you’ve done you’ve build the foundation to:
- Build a winning mindset
- Develop powerful goals
- Create a clean eating menu
- Know what’s the best thing to eat pre/post workout
- Get a good night sleep
- Better structure your workouts
So what’s next?
- If you’ve missed any part of the challenge you can through and complete them
- Feel like you need a little extra support — you can contact me for 15 min laser coaching session. Just shoot me an email to see up a time squadleader at fabfitsquad.com
- Want to take the challenge to the next level? Join my Last Ditch To Be A Hot Bitch Challenge — if you are interested send me an email. squadleader at fabfitsquad.com.The challenge starts on 11/11/13.
Just joining now?? Don’t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 — Intro the challenge
Day 2 — Getting your mind straight
Day 3 — Goal setting
Day 4 — What’s on your plate
Day 5 — Lift
Day 6 — Cardio
Day 7 — Living on your own terms
Day 8 — Rest day
Day 9 — Forming a habit
Day 10 — Just Breathe
Day 11 — Fat loss secrets revealed
Day 12 — Can you pinch an inch
Day 13 — Dedicated and Focused
Day 14 — Doubt
Day 15 — Rewards and Consequences
Day 16 — Damn Hormones
Day 17 — Pre and Post Workout Meals
Day 18 — Successful Weight Loss
Day 19 — Know Before You Go
Day 20 — Courage and Strength
Day 21 — You Can’t Out Run A Bad Diet
Day 22 — 10 Days To Go!
Day 23 To Cleanse Or Not Cleanse
Day 24 The Power Of Sleep
Day 25 — What’s Your Why
Day 26 — I’m Stressed
Day 27 — The Art Of The Start
Day 28 — What’s Your Advice
Day 29 — Healthy Tips
Day 30 — Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself