In this episode of Fab Fit TV, Kim Barnes Jefferson is joined by Leeanne Hayden to talk about crushing the holidays with a new strategy. This episode is all about surviving the “holiday season”, from Thanksgiving to New Years, of eating. Having both come from the competitive fitness world, Kim and Leanne have learned how to remove the guilt from holiday eating.
While most people over-indulge and feel guilty this time of the year, you can save yourself the heartache when you Crush the Holidays.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Reframing the need to earn your food and focus on creating new habits instead
- How to take the power away from food
- Why you should focus on taking care of yourself
- How to stop the food-guilt-exercise-repeat cycle
- 5.Why elastic waistbands are not the answer to your holiday eating
- How to use mindfulness to help you enjoy your food more.
- Why having the courage to take personal time to regroup and reassess is necessary even if it’s in a closet
- Celebrating non-scale victories
- Why you should start the day with making your bed
- Why planning and saving up are not the same thing
- Focus on moderation in everything you do
- Apps to use for meditation
- Using creativity and trade-offs
- Why having a relationship with your body is critical to a healthy lifestyle
- The power of “No.”
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.fabfitsquad.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/FabFitSquad/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/kimjeffersoncoach/
21 Day Holiday Crush — http://bit.ly/holidaycrush
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
Leanne Hayden —https://www.facebook.com/leeannehayden07
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us?