- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese ( you can sub nutritional yeast)
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp Cajun spice
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put the zucchini on a cheesecloth or kitchen towel and squeeze as much moisture out as you can. This is important to make sure the patties stick together properly.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into patties no more than ½ inch thick.
- Place on cookie sheet cook for 20 min then flip and cook another 20 min