- Seekers: In constant search of the “diet plan” “workout” “coach” “super food” etc. that will help them to achieve their goals. When “the something” doesn’t give them fast weight loss or a quick fix, they give up immediately and declare it a failure.
- Poser: They say all the right things, buy the right stuff, wear the right clothes, belong to the right groups, talks the talk but kinda walks the walk.
- Doers: These are the folks that put their blood, sweat and tears into making their goals come true. You get up before the sun rises, go to the gym when they don’t feel it and make the most of their workouts.
You ask the question, how can you transition? Or can you transition? Yes, you can!!
- Set your intention. Get clear about what you want!!!
- Take an inventory. See how things the way they are. I’m not saying project stuff onto yourself. Talk a good hard look in the mirror and say where you are. Think of it like this. If you were looking at your bank account, you wouldn’t exaggerate your bank balance. That’s what I want you to do with your health.
- Now ponder what it would be if you have your ideal/best health or fitness level. Give yourself the opportunity to dream, what it would be like for you. Is it mean or this is where the song “Dreamweaver” comes on.
- ACTION – take a look at your dream/vision and pick 2 things that you can do TODAY to move toward that vision. Once you have those 2 things and STICK with it for 30 days.
The goal of this blog post wasn’t to make any one feel ashamed. It was something for you to think about, and put wonder in your mind about what it would be like to GO FOR IT!
I really think that everyone has something inside of them that holds him or her back from their goals. I know how good it feels to hit my goals and I want everyone to feel that want. I want you to give yourself “permission” to feel great and look fabulous.
How many of you are ready to feel great and look fabulous. I would love to hear what 2 things you are going to work on for the next 30 days, please leave me a comment?