Kim Barnes Jefferson delivers tips on how to stop quitting on your summer goals on this episode of FabFitTV. You no longer have to worry about waiting for your dreams once you follow these steps.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- Why you need to stop pressing the reboot button and stop waiting on your goals.
- Be honest about what you’re willing to do to accomplish your goals.
- What is a 30-30 list.
- Why you need to take care of your body like you perform maintenance on your car.
- Why your health is the key to your goals.
- How to use a countdown to motivate you.
- What happens when you have a setback.
- The type of person you need to lead you.
- Why you need to dive in to uncharted territory and change your perspective.
- Keep your eyes on your own paper.
- How to stay motivated during a delay.
- Why you need courage and surrender to make it on this journey.
- How to get out of perfection and into action.
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.fabfitsquad.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Kim’s Email– squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.