Change doesn’t happen overnight. It certain circumstances I’m a go big or go home kind of girl, but when it comes to your health. I’m a slow and steady wins the race and you are morel likely to stick with it. Here are 29 baby steps to help you to keep moving forward. Remember yesterday’s lesson about habits.
- Break up with the scale — focus on your body composition. Find a pair of jeans or dress that you would love to fin into.
- Stop with hours of cardio — you are on the road to no where.
- You can’t out train a bad diet
- Drop the pink dumbbells and lift heavy
- Remove artificial sweeteners from your diet
- Eat organic when possible
- Have protein with all meals
- Work your way up to 1 gallon of water
- Fall of the wagon, hop right back on, don’t wait to the next day.
- Have veggies with every meal
- Learn to mediate
- Progress not perfection
- Set a bed time
- Tracking my meals holds me accountable to me
- 5-6 meals every 2-3 hours
- It’s okay to make meal swaps at restaurants
- Alcohol in moderation
- It starts with small building small habits
- Always be prepared — leave home with snacks
- Cook 1x week so that you always have healthy food on hand
- Have a protein shake within 30 minutes of a strength training workout
- Overtraining will not get you to your goals any faster
- Work to reduce your stress level
- Know before you go — most restaurants have menus online
- Drink green tea
- Eat within 30 min to waking
- Get a good pair of sneaker — if you can’t remember when you bought them it’s time for a new pair
- Get in your good fat oils — there is more to life nuts and olive oil
- Watch your portion sizes
- Pick 2 habits you will use today.
Don’t forget Leave a comment below. Write a facebook post on the Fabulous Fit Squad. If you have a personal blog, write a blog post. Make sure you link back to the site so we can cheer you on and hold you accountable.
Just joining now?? Don’t worry you can catch up.
Day 1 — Intro the challenge
Day 2 — Getting your mind straight
Day 3 — Goal setting
Day 4 — What’s on your plate
Day 5 — Lift
Day 6 — Cardio
Day 7 — Living on your own terms
Day 8 — Rest day
Day 9 — Forming a habit
Day 10 — Just Breathe
Day 11 — Fat loss secrets revealed
Day 12 — Can you pinch an inch
Day 13 — Dedicated and Focused
Day 14 — Doubt
Day 15 — Rewards and Consequences
Day 16 — Damn Hormones
Day 17 — Pre and Post Workout Meals
Day 18 — Successful Weight Loss
Day 19 — Know Before You Go
Day 20 — Courage and Strength
Day 21 — You Can’t Out Run A Bad Diet
Day 22 — 10 Days To Go!
Day 23 To Cleanse Or Not Cleanse
Day 24 The Power Of Sleep
Day 25 — What’s Your Why
Day 26 — I’m Stressed
Day 27 — The Art Of The Start
Day 28 — What’s Your Advice