Something I’m always wondering: what makes some people just take action while flounder year after year, when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle.
Over the past 15 years, I’ve coached hundreds of women to hit the competition stage or feel comfortable in their own bodies. I’m a big old geek and for the last decade I’ve been immersed in learning and applying protocols for what it takes for women to live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
I’ve invested tens of thousands of dollars to be with trainers and naturopathic doctors who are at the top of their game to learn how to work with clients to help them balance their hormones, decrease belly fat and how to take consistent sustainable action.
You are the sum of the 5 people you surround yourself with. Over past several years I’ve been around some of the biggest brains in the health and fitness space. The information that I have been sharing with my clients have been getting them AMAZING results!!!
My mentors have taught me that routines create habits and habits create consistency and consistency creates results.
I’ve taken this and run with it. I’ve taught my clients to do the same exact things and let me tell you they are getting amazing results.
This is what I’ve observed over that last few years.
1. Make their health a priority. In the Brian Tracy Book, Eat That Frog, he talks about doing your toughest tasks first. For me I work out 1st thing in the morning so that I don’t get distracted other things. If you are looking to make this a sustainable lifestyle, what do you need to prioritize?
2. Access what’s possible for them. One my biggest pet peeves is that people create all the things that they need to do in order to be successful. Most of the things are the list aren’t sustainable for the long term. You fall for the go big or go home myth. Let me break it to you. I challenge you to decide what can you easily to and do that over and over till it’s a habit.
3. Break up with the good food bad food list. Immediately when I start working with clients, they ask so what can and can’t I eat. I like to change that mindset. Instead when you work with me it’s all about what foods work for your body. You’re not avoiding them because they are on “some” list.
4. Willing to do it differently. It’s really easy to get stuck in a rut and not know how to break free. I challenge my clients open their minds to the new possibilities of life by following a different path.
5. Be sure to have a plan b. Before I got into fitness, I was an event planner and I always had a backup plan because let’s face it shit always would happen when you least expected it. Plan out your week including workouts and food and then have a plan b in case shit happens
6. Commit even with it sucks. Getting healthy and staying healthy isn’t always the easiest or the fastest thing you will experience in life. There will be plenty of days of suck and there will be plenty of days that you blow your damn mind IF you stay the course.
To get what I wanted out of this life I had to have the courage!
The courage to invest in myself to make my dream life come true.
My latest investment is spending 4 days doing a deep dive into female hormones and metabolism let’s just say I’m counting down the days like its Christmas!
Why do I invest? Sure I can google, ask questions, post in Facebook groups and on forums, but go it alone cobbling shit together. That’s just RIDICULOUS!!!
Yes, investing in yourself requires money, and you are probably telling yourself that you can’t afford it.
This is what I know – I am life long learner and I will ALWAYS have a coach. It’s nice to have someone in my corner, someone who I trust to bounce ideas off of.
How about you? What will it take for you to hire a coach? Invest in learning how to get results?
Does fear keep you stuck? Will you lean into the fear?
Have you been burned in the past? Are you willing to give it another try with a more educated perspective?
Are you are betting on yourself!! Don’t you think you’re a sure thing? I sure do!!
Black Friday Savings You in?
Black Friday, (November 23rd) I’m opening the Reality Diet. My best program to date, walking you through my 6-step framework helping you to make small adjustments to your routines and how to be consistent until they become a lifestyle without stressing about being perfect.
If you are not on the waitlist, grab your spot right here!!!
With my toes in the water and my butt in the sand.
With Flip flops in my hand,