Approaching your goals the same way you always have, will continue to bring you the same results. It’s time to do something different.
What Do You Learn From This Episode
- How to set yourself up for an awesome 2018
- The best way to eliminate frustration with goal setting
- Determine who’s really driving your life
- How to zero in on what you really want
- Why being specific is critical to your success
- Why you should choose less to focus on for greater success
- How small goals can create big wins
- How to gain control of your calendar for maximum impact
- What you need to know about climbing Mount Everest to reach your goals
- Why patience is non-negotiable
- Focus on your goals by getting out of the comparison trap
- Apps to use for meditation
- Using the power of three
- Why you must build accountability into your plan
- Using rewards and punishments
- A shortcut to reaching your goals
- Why you need a Plan B
- How to get off the struggle bus
Links mentioned in this episode
Fab Fit Squad — http://www.fabfitsquad.com
Social Media — Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabfitlife/
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/fabfitsquad/
Kim’s Email — squadleader[at]fabfitsquad[dot]com
My name is Kim Barnes Jefferson; I have a deep passion for guiding others towards fulfillment and success with an emphasis in fitness. I teach busy professional women to stop the extreme dieting/training merry-go-round and start giving themselves permission to live a healthy live without deprivation and guilt.
I can be found most days hanging out in my Facebook Group Women Who Thrive. It’s a place for women who are done whining and are ready to get shit done and stop struggling with where they “should” be or what the they “should” be doing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a place where you will learn how to take consistent action while feeling confident in what to eat and when.
If you are looking to unleash your feel power and not be ruled by your food choices and want to love what you see in the mirror. You’ve found your tribe.
Will you join us?